Be part of our team!
We are looking for outstanding people who believe in our vision “Teaching for the Future” and can live our mission statement “Everyone Learning Everywhere”.
Why Work at ISC?
As we move into more complex contexts in society, we can succeed if everyone shares the same working principles and a common language about learning.
This is how we define ourselves, hold ourselves accountable and provide impact on learning.
How to apply
What we offer
What makes us awesome
ISC fully embraces and implements the International Child Protection Standards and Expectations as created by the ITFCP wich covers overall school operations and hiring procedures.
Elementary School Secretary
As the Secretary, you will work in Elementary School, as the first point of contact for our ISC students, parents, employees and visitors.
Learn more about the Elementary Secretary Position
Your responsibilities will include:
– Support directly and indirectly the student’s life in the campus by: assisting the Principal in their duties by organizing and updating calendars, schedules, events, scheduling meetings with parents, teachers, students; helping with purchasing, book orders, meeting and greeting parents, students, employees, finding substitute teachers whenever is necessary.
– Making sure to keep the Principal informed of all situations brought to the office.
– Treat all matters with confidentiality due to the access to all kinds of information related to the students and teachers.
– Helping the teachers to have all the tools necessary to deliver the educational program (supplies, furniture, books, student’s information), maintenance, purchasing and technology requests.
– Scheduling meetings with parents and/or outside specialists.
– Helping the teachers and Principal to organize field trips, order buses, events, etc.
– Give assistance to students with health issues, by monitoring their well-being and contacting parents when needed.
– Appropriate administration training, secretary or related areas. Preferred bachelor degree.
– Proficiency in English and Portuguese (oral and writing) are essential.
The Secretary will report to the Divisional Principal.
Applications should be made in English including a Cover Letter addressing the selection criteria
(no more than 1 A4 page) and your Curriculum Vitae.
The applicant should supply the names and contact details for two references.
Interviews will be held in English.
Please email your application and CV to email@example.com by Thursday, November 29, 2018.
The Sales Assistant will work with the Community Relations Team, which main responsibility is to assist the Admissions Liaison on providing great customer service at the phone and Welcome Center reception. Presenting ISC to prospective families and organizing the documentation necessary for the admission process also contemplates this position.
Learn more about the Sales Assistant Position
The Sales Assistant will seek opportunities to promote the school, build relationships and inform people about our unique and outstanding learning community. Working at the Welcome Centre, in collaboration with our Advancement Assistant, the SA plays an important role in telling our story. Your responsibilities will include:
Assist with the admissions process at ISC (English and Portuguese):
– Schedule and organize the tour’s agenda with Admissions Liaison and all personnel involved;
– Answer calls & emails and follow up with families interested in the school;
– Provide school information to prospect families;
– Organize and prepare admissions materials to give away;
– Prepare Assessment Interviews and assist applicants to meet the principals;
– Show the school and the ISC Education at a high level to prospect families;
Act as the first point of contact with internal and external clients at the Welcome Center:
– Welcomes and directs visitors, students, parents and employees by greeting them, in person or on the telephone and answering or referring inquiries both in English and Portuguese;
– Answering, screening and forwarding any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed;
– Perform other clerical duties.
Database and admission documents:
– Add admissions and enrollment information into the database system;
– Organize and keep track of admissions documents and forms;
– Check in and request enrollment documents received from applicant families;
ISC Website – Revise and updated website information focusing on the admissions page.
Promote the school through developing and nurturing relationships amongst our community.
● BS degree: Administration, Sales, Marketing, Communications or Advertising.
● Proficiency in English and Portuguese (oral and writing) are essential.
The Sales Assistant will report to the Admissions Liaison.
Applications should be made in English including a Cover Letter addressing the selection criteria (no more than 1 A4 page) and your Curriculum Vitae. The applicant should supply the names and contact details for two references.
Interviews will be held in English.
Please email your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.