Estamos a procura de pessoas fantásticas que acreditem em nossa visão “Teaching for the Future” e vivenciem nossa missão “Everyone Learning Everywhere”.
Por que trabalhar no ISC?
À medida que caminhamos para contextos mais complexos na sociedade, a garantia de nosso sucesso está em compartilharmos os mesmos princípios de trabalho e uma linguagem comum para o aprendizado.
É assim que nos definimos, nos responsabilizamos e proporcionamos um grande impacto na aprendizagem.
Incetivamos todos os candidatos a lerem nossos princípios de trabalho e a enviar seu currículo em inglês, no formulário abaixo.
O que oferecemos
Um ambiente permeado de pessoas excepcionais e desafios encorajadores.
O que nos torna únicos
Fomos eleitos como um dos 100 colégios mais inovadores do mundo pela Universidade de Cambridge.
Oportunidades de Trabalho
The Sales Assistant will work with the Community Relations Team, which main responsibility is to assist the Admissions Liaison on providing great customer service at the phone and Welcome Center reception. Presenting ISC to prospective families and organizing the documentation necessary for the admission process also contemplates this position.
Learn more about the Sales Assistant Position
The Sales Assistant will seek opportunities to promote the school, build relationships and inform people about our unique and outstanding learning community. Working at the Welcome Centre, in collaboration with our Advancement Assistant, the SA plays an important role in telling our story. Your responsibilities will include:
Assist with the admissions process at ISC (English and Portuguese):
– Schedule and organize the tour’s agenda with Admissions Liaison and all personnel involved;
– Answer calls & emails and follow up with families interested in the school;
– Provide school information to prospect families;
– Organize and prepare admissions materials to give away;
– Prepare Assessment Interviews and assist applicants to meet the principals;
– Show the school and the ISC Education at a high level to prospect families;
Act as the first point of contact with internal and external clients at the Welcome Center:
– Welcomes and directs visitors, students, parents and employees by greeting them, in person or on the telephone and answering or referring inquiries both in English and Portuguese;
– Answering, screening and forwarding any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed;
– Perform other clerical duties.
Database and admission documents:
– Add admissions and enrollment information into the database system;
– Organize and keep track of admissions documents and forms;
– Check in and request enrollment documents received from applicant families;
ISC Website – Revise and updated website information focusing on the admissions page.
Promote the school through developing and nurturing relationships amongst our community.
● BS degree: Administration, Sales, Marketing, Communications or Advertising.
● Proficiency in English and Portuguese (oral and writing) are essential.
The Sales Assistant will report to the Admissions Liaison.
Applications should be made in English including a Cover Letter addressing the selection criteria (no more than 1 A4 page) and your Curriculum Vitae. The applicant should supply the names and contact details for two references.
Interviews will be held in English.
Please email your application and CV to email@example.com.
Candidate-se às nossas oportunidades